2021 Festival Postponed
It is with heavy hearts that we have decided to postpone the 2021 Pikes Peak Celtic Festival. Since having received official word that the Pikes Peak Celtic Festival could continue on in 2021 following the Covid-19 pandemic, we have worked diligently to meet the requirements of regulatory processes. While having received some authorization, as of less than twelve days prior to the festival, we have not yet received approval from several agencies and cannot in good faith continue to promote a festival and encourage people to make plans to attend that is in jeopardy of not happening.
We very much to hope to have additional details about the future happenings of the Pikes Peak Celtic Festival. In the mean time if you would like to request a reimbursement from your Pikes Peak Celtic Festival registration, tickets, or participant charges, you can do so here.
Pikes Peak Celtic Festival